Your privacy is important to emsTradepoint
What kind of personal information emsTradepoint collects
emsTradepoint collects only the personal information you provide (which may include your name, email address, offers, bids and other information provided in connection with trading on the emsTradepoint Market). emsTradepoint may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from it.
Where emsTradepoint collects personal information from
emsTradepoint collects personal information about you by the following means:
- when you become a Participant;
- when you update your information;
- when you make an offer, bid, or trade on the trading system;
- when you contact emsTradepoint; and
- when emsTradepoint otherwise provides information or services to you.
Cookies and Log Files
How emsTradepoint uses personal information
The main purpose for using the information held by emsTradepoint relates to the emsTradepoint Market. emsTradepoint may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to reply to your queries;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- for any specific purpose which was notified to you at the time your personal information was collected; and
- for emsTradepoint's administrative purposes.
emsTradepoint may disclose information about you (including your identity):
- to a third party if required to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations;
- to any person you authorise emsTradepoint to disclose information about you to; or
- if emsTradepoint determines that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of emsTradepoint's information or services.
emsTradepoint does not sell information which identifies you personally.
How emsTradepoint stores personal information
emsTradepoint stores personal information electronically. Personal information is kept safe and secure using widely accepted standards of security.
How you can access/amend your personal data
You may access the personal information that emsTradepoint holds by contacting supportdesk@emsTradepoint.co.nz. emsTradepoint will provide you with a copy of the personal information kept about you. You may request that the personal data emsTradepoint holds about you be corrected by emailing supportdesk@emsTradepoint.co.nz. If emsTradepoint agrees that your personal data is to be corrected emsTradepoint will provide you with an amended record of your personal data.
How long emsTradepoint holds personal information
emsTradepoint will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected. If your personal information is no longer required by emsTradepoint, emsTradepoint will either delete it from its systems or de-identify it so it cannot be attributed to you personally.
Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third party websites. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that emsTradepoint checks, endorses, approves or agrees with the privacy practices of the third party websites the Site links to. emsTradepoint encourages you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information.
Who you can contact for further information